Monday, May 14, 2012

oh,i'm so blue


This was taken around 8 in the morning. The weather was really nice. Being a morning person that I am, I cannot help but fall in love with the serene environment. If you wake up everyday to this, how could you have a bad day? 

Well, the title doesn't really mean me feeling blue but me wearing blue. This is the second time I posted an outfit with two shades of a certain color in one. 


This was taken in our university, by the way. It's a really good venue for a shoot, for lookbook? :))


Above are just test shots which my lovely sister She did. 


On  to the outfit. Did I mention I thrifted these babies? Well, if you've been following my blog you would have expected it by now. Yes, yes, I LOOOVE THRIFTING. Anyone here who does?


You can find this one on Lookbook too:





2 comments: